£10.00 – £16.95
BCP-157 is a peptide experts have established its effectiveness in treating wounds and disorders in other areas of the body. These disorders include damage to the surface of the skin, damaged muscles and tendons, bone deficiencies and even, disorders of the corneal tissue of the eye. Experts believe that BCP-157 has the quality of initiating these processes. The peptide also seems to boost the production of collagen.
The Power of BCP-157
BCP-157 is a peptide experts have established its effectiveness in treating wounds and disorders in other areas of the body. These disorders include damage to the surface of the skin, damaged muscles and tendons, bone deficiencies and even, disorders of the corneal tissue of the eye.
Angiogenesis or the formation of new blood vessels, and the generation of granular tissue at the site of a skin injury are essential to healing, and experts believe that BCP-157 has the quality of initiating these processes. The peptide also seems to boost the production of collagen.
BCP-157, Collagen and Healing
Our bodies are made collagen, a protein that endows the body with strength and stamina. Collagen gives young skin its smooth appearance, and connects bone with muscle. In fact, collagen holds the entire anatomy together, providing the bed of tissue through which blood vessels deliver nutrients to vital organs. Damage to this tissue disrupts the blood supply, causing the skin to appear unhealthy until the tissue repairs itself and the blood supply returns.
BCP-157 may work by stimulating fibroblasts, cells found in the connective tissues of animals, to produce collagen and other structural tissues.
How BCP-157 Works
BCP-157 works is its effect upon the production of growth factor or hormone GH, which is produced in the anterior pituitary gland of the body. The hypothalamus normally regulates this production, but BCP-157 may override this hypothalamic function and cause the pituitary gland to produce a greater quantity of GH.
Another effect that BCP-157 may have is the modulation of nitric oxide in the tissues, thus resulting in the reduction of cellular inflammation. Early reports indicate that the substance may protect the body against convulsions.
The Benefits of BCP-157
When treated with BCP-157, individuals undergoing tendon-bone reconstructive surgery recover more quickly than average. This may be due to the action of the peptide upon the fibroblasts present in tendon tissue.
The advantages of rapid healing is a benefit for manual labourers who need to get back to work, and athletes who want to rejoin the competitive world. This peptide also seems effective in treating intestinal tissue, damaged by fistulas. Because of the association of BCP-157 with tissue regeneration.
How to use BCP-157
For healing purposes, the recommended dose is 200 to 500 mcg of the substance. Body-builders and weight lifters take 0.1 mcg doses to promote muscle growth and strength.
Summary of Facts About BCP-157
- BCP-157 is a peptide with healing powers.
- The peptide can accelerate the healing of wounds, and bone and muscular injuries.
- BCP-157 promotes the generation of blood vessels, granular tissue and collagen.
- The substance seems to stimulate the fibroblasts found in tendons to generate new tissue.
- The peptide has a regulatory effect upon growth factors like GH, cytokines and metabologens, promoting the growth of new bone and cartilage.
- The substance reduces cellular inflammation by modulating the production of nitric oxide.
- Individuals who are prone to convulsions may benefit from treatment.
- Individuals who wish to develop muscle and increase bodily strength take small, regular doses of the substance.
- Users report no side-effects or mood changes following use of the substance.
BUY BPC-157 online from Direct Peptides Spain